McMaster Biology is excited to embark on a new Lab Adventure with our Summer 2020 BIO1A03-Cell and Molecular Biology students. Students will complete Summer 2020 course labs using AT-HOME LAB KITS that include- FOLDSCOPES!
View Foldscope trailer
Thank you to everyone who attended the Biology Research/Thesis Information Night on November 20, 2019..
Click HERE to view the presentation.
The titan has bloomed, and we are open until 11pm tonight, and 11am - 5pm over the weekend.
Follow our Instagram mcmasterbiogreenhouse for updates.
Six McMaster professors have been named 2019 University Scholars, an award that recognizes the achievements of mid-career researchers.
Recipients have distinguished themselves as international scholars and have demonstrated a commitment to the discovery, communication and preservation of knowledge, excellence in education and pedagogy, and to serving local and global communities.
Each University Scholar will receive $15,000 each year of the award (up to $60,000), provided by the provost and vice-president academic and the recipient’s dean.
The 2019 University Scholars are:
- Thomas Adams, associate professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering
- James MacKillop, professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences
- Michael McGillion, associate professor in the School of Nursing
- Joanna Wilson, associate professor in the Department of Biology
- Suzanne Mills, associate professor in the School of Labour Studies
- Michael Schutz, associate professor in the School of the Arts